The end of 2009 hit us like a freight train full of dynamite. And as we tidy up all the loose ends and start to unwind from all the food and festivities, we thought we should create a resolution list for our office. These are things we’d like to do to help make 2010 a great year for Aranzamendez Design and for our clients. Sure, some of the items seem frivolous. But creativity needs a muse, and sometimes that muse is a white sand beach.
Here it is:
1. Arrange to have Starbucks delivered intravenously.
2. Get a client that allows us to take pictures of cute little dogs.
3. Double our client roster.
4. Do lunch more often.
5. Take on a new pro bono project.
6. Create outstanding work that propels us to the top of every award show category.
7. Get a client in Hawaii.
8. Stop moonlighting as a female rock band.
9. Organize one office Happy Hour every month.
10. Impress every one of our clients.